Fosamax Lawsuits, Fosamax Femur Fractures & Broken Bones Lawyer, Lawsuit & Settlements
LARGE CASH SUM COULD BE YOURS IN YOU SUFFERED A FEMUR FRACTURE AFTER USING FOSAMAX.
• Fosamax is supposed to make bones sturdier. Women taking it for treatment of either osteoporosis or Paget’s disease are told it will restore nature’s balance between bone-tissue loss and regrowth – with osteoporosis, bone loss exceeds bone regrowth, but what appears to happen instead is Fosamax worsens the imbalance.
• Some scientists believe this imbalance encourages femur fracturing by preventing natural healing of tiny cracks that form there (these cracks gradually merge and open up into a single large fracture). Other scientists believe that the imbalance simply makes bones brittle – the femur in particular.
You’re at risk of a femur fracture if you have been taking Fosamax for five years or longer.
• The Fosamax femur-fracture risk became evident to researchers in practically no time once the drug started being prescribed in the mid-1990s.
• The maker of Fosamax knows there is a serious problem with it and has set aside $48 million to pay patients with Fosamax lawsuits.
YOU MIGHT QUALIFY FOR COMPENSATION.
How do I claim my fair share of that money?
• Contact Weitz & Luxenberg’s attorneys for more information on Fosamax lawsuits: Complete the easy form at right (filling it out commits you to nothing), then click “submit.” We will respond promptly.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION